Twitist Forums
i wanna talk to this girl on twitter but i dont know her? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: i wanna talk to this girl on twitter but i dont know her? (/thread-948.html)

i wanna talk to this girl on twitter but i dont know her? - Randy - 09-30-2012 05:52 PM

i'm a 20 year old guy and i started 'following' this girl on twitter who is also the same age. she posted a lot about my favorite team. i found her page because there was a hashtag that she used when i searched for tweets about my team.

she seems interesting and posts a lot about that team.

i wanna get to know her. as weird as that sounds. i mean i don't have problems meeting girls in real life but she just seems interesting and i'd like to get to know her. would it be alright if i just randomly replied to one of her tweets?

what do you think of this?

- Hannah - 09-30-2012 06:00 PM

Tweets are there to reply to. Reply to one of her tweets about your favorite team. That might start a whole conversation with you. You won't know until you try.

- Annie - 09-30-2012 06:00 PM

1 word, Meh.

- John J - 09-30-2012 06:00 PM

Say something really outrageous and funny...

- GJPretico - 09-30-2012 06:00 PM

I do that all the time. What's the worst that can happen? She doesn't reply or she blocks you. You got nothing to lose.

- ShaunT - 09-30-2012 06:00 PM

U wont know until u try she dont know u and u have the same interest so go for it whats the worst that could happen