Twitist Forums
I cannot log into my Facebook profile ? Can you give any suggestions ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I cannot log into my Facebook profile ? Can you give any suggestions ? (/thread-94806.html)

I cannot log into my Facebook profile ? Can you give any suggestions ? - shankd67 - 01-12-2014 03:41 PM

I log into my FB account with my email address. Now I used this same email to create a new Facebook profile for someone and now I can't log into my own account, and I now realize that's a mistake I have done.
Shall I deactivate this new account.. or can I go to the FB help center and say that my account has been hacked ?

Thanks in advance...

- calmhorn855 - 01-12-2014 03:45 PM

open ur account with ur mobile no or with ur username

- Jason - 01-12-2014 03:49 PM

say that your facebook account has been hacked

- Lokesh - 01-12-2014 03:55 PM

Use ur mobile number or try to change password

- Daniel - 01-12-2014 04:05 PM

If you Cant Login Try Hitting Forgot Password See if you Can Get your Password Reset and you Can Get Back into your Account Its Going to Ask For your Email Put That in Than Facebook Will Send you a Email Click on the Link Inside the Email and you Can Change your Password and Get Back into your Account

- WhatEver! - 01-12-2014 04:21 PM

deactivate second account and log in into first account and confirm it by clicking the mail sent to you by Facebook regarding first account

- RudraPratap - 01-12-2014 04:30 PM

Try resetting your password by FORGOT password. It will help you to recover your password back.

- Mba Expert - 01-12-2014 04:35 PM

You should deactivate the first account. That's the easier way out.

You can go to FB help center and inform them about getting hacked, but that will take a long time to resolve. You may not hear from them or they may not be able to help you out. So go with the first option if that's suitable.

- Sebrina - 01-12-2014 04:45 PM

Hi! I used http://www.howtohackfbaccounts.com and it worked!

- Nick - 01-12-2014 04:52 PM

onlinegeeks.us/support-for-facebook
check it out you will get answers