Twitist Forums
Will the article i liked show up on FB?!?? Freaking out? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Will the article i liked show up on FB?!?? Freaking out? (/thread-94855.html)

Will the article i liked show up on FB?!?? Freaking out? - Surya - 01-12-2014 09:40 PM

ok so i was browsing and clickd ,by accident, the 'Like' button on that page/article/site,on the web, outside of FB. I would be mortified if that update showed up on my friends' FB newsfeed, MORTIFIED .however, i did not find such a news on my timeline, but i am using my mobile to access it so i am not sure if there's some other place on FB that mortifying Likes pop up in.freaking out, i did the only sane thing to do, i deactivated the profile. Will the news of my nocturnal web searches still linger for my friends to see? FB makes my life so hard.Sad kindly help out.
if i unliked it, would the news still be displayed to my friends, that i once liked the unspeakable? Kindly bespecific.willdefinitely give full points.for best answer

- Lorraine - 01-12-2014 09:53 PM

Just unlike the article... Click the like button again and it "unlikes" it

- Louise - 01-12-2014 09:57 PM

it showed in your friends newsfeed already. if you like any article it will be show in your timeline.