Twitist Forums
Did he block me on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Did he block me on facebook? (/thread-94931.html)

Did he block me on facebook? - Eva - 01-13-2014 08:30 AM

I can see his profile, whenever I search for it. I can also see when he's online, I can text him and I can see his information in "about me". However, his wall seems to have friezed to december 2012 and I can see only 3 of his photos. A friend of mine who doesn't have him in her friends list said she can see two photos more. I can see only mutual friends.

- Jan409 - 01-13-2014 08:43 AM

No he's not blocked you, but he has his settings restricted ,so that you can't see his updates
My son has done this with me, I can see when he's online,I can chat online, but I can't see his updates
from when he changed his settings to restricted settings
I've no problem with it regarding my son as he just doesn't want his Mum, me,
to read every aspect of his life

- kynzie - 01-13-2014 08:55 AM

He didn't block you he just blocked you from seeing certain things you see after you post something you can pick people you want to block from seeing it. Make sense? I don't know why he did this maybe you can ask him! Hope I helped!

- Muhammad - 01-13-2014 09:10 AM

The person who you think has blocked you hasn't. Just increased security and privacy.

- Coco - 01-13-2014 09:17 AM

Nope. His wall & friends list is just made private from you. You can actually make anything in fb 'un-viewable' from specific friends. If he'd blocked you, you wouldn't have him on your friends list = no mutual friends

- Jake - 01-13-2014 09:24 AM

Yes he did, and now he's going to die.

- Mao - 01-13-2014 09:27 AM

No he didn't block you. He blocked you from seeing anything he posts though. You can't really do anything about it though.. Sorry!