Twitist Forums
Do you think social media is approaching its apex? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think social media is approaching its apex? (/thread-9509.html)

Do you think social media is approaching its apex? - SRUms62 - 10-14-2012 05:50 AM

With so many people, companies and other things that are out there on Facebook or twitter and with more being created to compete or feed into the whole idea. Do you think it's becoming a nucense more and more? Any type of media out let you watch includes links to another form of media and, it seems to me at least, it's becoming over saturated quickly.

- Will Nickel - 10-14-2012 05:58 AM

Let's hope so. I'm afraid an over-reliance on this technology is changing society for the worse, not for the better.

- bgee2001ca - 10-14-2012 05:58 AM

Not really, I believe it will continue to evolve for some time to come.
With the advent of new technologies that we can only now imagine, it will be around for a long time.

- Rana - 10-14-2012 05:58 AM

yes...but to some extend...

- Mac - 10-14-2012 05:58 AM

New ideas will be added to social media to keep interest and the ball rolling.

- myam - 10-14-2012 05:58 AM

No not yet.We'll see soon our friends & foes visiting us without warning or without our invitation alive thru GPS & other means.Cops or our companies running around our asses...Then off course come the hackers getting into it and spoiling anybody's good time whenever they want.

- Christina Moore - 10-14-2012 05:58 AM

No, it's only the beginning. Social media marketing is essential for any organization's marketing campaign.