Twitist Forums
My Facebook Account is temporarily locked? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My Facebook Account is temporarily locked? (/thread-95141.html)

My Facebook Account is temporarily locked? - Samantha Amazing - 01-14-2014 04:42 PM

My Facebook account is temporarily locked because it says that someone has logged in on an unrecognized device? I have not logged in on any other device. I only log in on my computer. I have changed my Facebook password several times and I still can't log in. I had one of my friends log in to her account to see if anything on my account was changed and it wasn't. So I have no idea what's going on. This has been happening for about 3 days. So what can I do to get back into my account? Please help. Thanks.

- Ray - 01-14-2014 04:44 PM

Maybe your hwid/ip adress changes , anyway best thing to do is contracting facebook and they will sort it our for you, then they will sent u a email which will unlock your account.

- White - 01-14-2014 04:52 PM

This can happen for a few reasons: If yu try to log in and get your name or p/w wrong more than 3 times it will block you for X amount of time. or the lines FB are so over crowded that it cannot accept anyone else or etc... I would suggest you do a complete reboot of yur computor.. a full shut down wait a couple of minutes then boot up again and try, sometimes it works, Also I would suggest you do a full scan of your computor it might be a virus. If all else fails then try to get some assistance from FB support... Good Luck..