Twitist Forums
Face Book ..How do I take a photo from a friends page and post it on mine? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Face Book ..How do I take a photo from a friends page and post it on mine? (/thread-95159.html)

Pages: 1 2

Face Book ..How do I take a photo from a friends page and post it on mine? - Summer Rain - 01-14-2014 06:49 PM

- maps3333 - 01-14-2014 07:05 PM

ask them to email it to you

- fantomazz - 01-14-2014 07:08 PM

U have to put your monitor into a scanner. Its the only way. Everybody do that.

- Kayla - 01-14-2014 07:12 PM

You can either share it or save it then post it up as your own

- Avinash - 01-14-2014 07:19 PM

Share that pic, or right click on pic and click on 'save image as' and save it to pc and then upload pic from pc

- noisyscarecrow136 - 01-14-2014 07:36 PM

1. Right click and save as
2. if right click is not working press F5 n then refreshed different page will open from where right click and save the picture
3. Simply click on make this pic my profile pic n there u go its posted in ur profile pictures album

- rootbrian2000 - 01-14-2014 07:44 PM

You should share it instead. Click Share, then click Post. The default is to post it to your timeline. From there, you could set it as your profile picture, if available. Saving it, view it in full screen, right click, select "Save as", choose a location, click Save.

Also, a word of advice: Re-uploading somebody's photo is called stealing, if you didn't get their permission in the first place.

- Hannibal Lecter - 01-14-2014 07:46 PM

Open the photo if it's not blocked and save it in your pc, if the photo is blocked u can make a screen print pressing the print key, but that only get you a very low quality of the photo, cause you have to paste it in a image software like "paint" and then save it in your pc, and that's how u do it.

cheers

- Bridget - 01-14-2014 07:50 PM

Look for the "share" button under their photo, that is if your friend has set their privacy settings for their photos to be shared to others.
When you click the share button, you can select where you can post the photo: to your own timeline, to your friend's timeline, to a fan page you manage, or to a personal message.

- Daniel - 01-14-2014 07:59 PM

You Have to Save the Photo to your Computer and Than On your Facebook Upload the Photo