Twitist Forums
Why do I need to click on the comment icon to see someone's comments on FB? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why do I need to click on the comment icon to see someone's comments on FB? (/thread-95182.html)

Why do I need to click on the comment icon to see someone's comments on FB? - Alexandra - 01-14-2014 09:53 PM

When I go to a certain person's page I can see posts on their timeline, but in order to look at the comments or see who liked it I need to click on the comment button (looks like a speech bubble) that says "see comments" when I put my pointer over it. After clicking I can see the comments.

Did they block me from seeing the comments right away or is it just because I don't interact with them enough?
No one else's facebook does this.
It looks like someone's profile that I'm not "friends" with. meaning I only see the comment and like icons

- Elektra - 01-14-2014 09:57 PM

Unless everyone's blocked you, it must be a problem on Facebook's side. Contact them and see what they say Smile x

- Daniel - 01-14-2014 10:05 PM

Depending on How Many Comments There is Will Determine if you Need to Click on a Link to See them If There is a Lot of Them Than you may Need to Click on Something to See the Comments