Twitist Forums
What would you choose at BTEC? Media, Health & Social or Beauty Therapy? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What would you choose at BTEC? Media, Health & Social or Beauty Therapy? (/thread-9539.html)

What would you choose at BTEC? Media, Health & Social or Beauty Therapy? - me - 10-14-2012 06:20 AM

I'm currently picking courses and I'm really confused. What is the best course to do for university and job options? For Media I'm interested in Journalism & Broadcasting, H&S I am interested in Social Work and with Beauty I am interested in being a make up artist or start up my own business. What should I pick and why? And I'm interested in all of them btw! Thanks!

- mwahhhh. - 10-14-2012 06:28 AM

personally I would take media as health & social seems a little boring + beauty therapy everybody takes. I am taking media currently and it is good(: hoped I helped.

- sashs.geo - 10-14-2012 06:28 AM

Health and Social care is probably the only one that would get you into university.

- honey - 10-14-2012 06:28 AM

Another vote here for Health and Social.
Don't think you will get to uni doing Beauty,and media is a more relatively new subject.