Twitist Forums
How many followers do you have on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: How many followers do you have on Instagram? (/thread-95395.html)

How many followers do you have on Instagram? - Nicole - 01-16-2014 07:58 AM

Just wondering how many followers you have on Instagram and how long it took you to get them? What do you post pictures of? Post your username so I can follow you Smile Mine is coliealessi
@Austin- I followed you Smile Follow me back please, my pictures of are tons of different things.

- Austin - 01-16-2014 08:07 AM

my username is austinm425 and i think i have like 174 followers it took me like 4 to five months just follow me and i will follow you back. ohh almost for got i take pictures of my lava lamp and my cats and me and what ever else you see ohh and foood.

- Jordan St john - 01-16-2014 08:23 AM

My instagram username is @xoxjordan. I have 472 followers and it took me a year to get them. I just post pictures of myself and my friends. I followed you, your doing good so far keep it up! Another tip is to hashtag your pictures with things such as #followme #follow #followback #shoutouts #shoutout #shoutout4shoutout #s4s #f4f #l4l #like4like #like. If you need any more help just email me Smile

- Smilingroad594 - 01-16-2014 08:28 AM

ive had mine since the start of the year i nearly have 800 a good way to get follower like things on the popular page (: