Twitist Forums
I don't want all my " likes" to show in my friends newsfeed.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I don't want all my " likes" to show in my friends newsfeed.? (/thread-95534.html)

I don't want all my " likes" to show in my friends newsfeed.? - prith - 01-17-2014 03:28 AM

if i like any pic of my friend or comments on them, my all friends see this in their notification. I don't want all my " likes" to show in my friends newsfeed. how can i stop this... ?

- Khalekuzzaman - 01-17-2014 03:35 AM

Go to your likes and hide it by only me.

- pri✍ - 01-17-2014 03:40 AM

It's not for you to decide who see what if you comments/likes others' post, it's them who decide it, which you may see if your hover your mouse on the audience setting (globe for public, head silhouette etc) of the said post.

Your only choice is not to comment/like if the audience setting is not to your preference.

- Louise - 01-17-2014 03:52 AM

It is depend on that post, If the post is public or friends of friends then your comments and like will show in your friends newsfeed, otherwise it wont show.

- Angeleyes - 01-17-2014 04:00 AM

Go to your settings and change to "only me", who can see my posts, or click "don't show in newsfeed".