Twitist Forums
Is it just me or has people on facebook changed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it just me or has people on facebook changed? (/thread-95585.html)

Is it just me or has people on facebook changed? - Steven - 01-17-2014 11:04 AM

I could be going on a rant, but I remember two things. One it was easy for people to accept friend request on facebook couple years ago. And two, ever since I made a new facebook from a year ago, the people I used to be cool with are not accepting my friend request. Could this mean they are fake? Has people changed within just a year? Or has people changed their perception on who to accept as friend?

Thanks

- curvedtemper357 - 01-17-2014 11:09 AM

I think over time people have started to prefer having only their "real" friends on FB, instead of just anybody as a friend. It's actually better that way; what's the point of having hundreds of "friends" that you don't care about?

- Jerry. - 01-17-2014 11:23 AM

Yeah I hate the way that happens. Its even worse when they do accept your request then immediately unfriend you again.

Personally I just block them.

- Daniel - 01-17-2014 11:28 AM

i Dont Think They Have Changed If they Dont Approve your Friend Request They Either Have Not Signed Onto Facebook or They may Not Want to Be Friends it Happens Sometimes

- Jason - 01-17-2014 11:31 AM

not really. been on it 6 years. just more people with different opinions