Twitist Forums
how to tell if someone blocked you on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: how to tell if someone blocked you on facebook? (/thread-95632.html)

how to tell if someone blocked you on facebook? - Vikesfan06 - 01-17-2014 05:54 PM

I was going to message someone but I can't find them on my friends list anymore, so I checked to see if they deleted or even blocked me by searching them through the search bar, and her name/pic pop up, but when i click on it then it says the link has been broken or they're page has removed. and when i look at our private msgs, it shows the msgs and her name but not the pic of her. SO, i go to a friends facebook to look her up, did a search, and it shows her page and everything...did she block me? If so, i thought you're only blocked if you can't view anything of theirs.

- MTG - 01-17-2014 06:08 PM

She must have deactivated her a/c temporarily...

- Badass - 01-17-2014 06:18 PM

If someone blocked you on Facebook you can't see anything. When you search the name, the result of that person will not show up. Then if you go to someone else' profile whose friends with them, and search there it won't even show up there. So no, you didn't get blocked.

- Rick - 01-17-2014 06:32 PM

You might hear a friend replying to another person in which you can't see that other another person said

- adeolu - 01-17-2014 06:38 PM

if will not be able to check her up from your own facebook account where she blocked you but you can on some other person's account. SHE HAS BLOCKED YOU.