Twitist Forums
Does it make me look like a loser if I don't have any social, travel pictures on my Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does it make me look like a loser if I don't have any social, travel pictures on my Facebook? (/thread-95787.html)

Does it make me look like a loser if I don't have any social, travel pictures on my Facebook? - Jordan - 02-17-2014 09:35 PM

Well, Im broke, so I cannot afford to travel... so I have no pictures of travels to post...

I don't have tons of friends anymore, since most of them are already in far away places and most are married and have personal other lives, so I don't have pictures in social gatherings.

I only have a few pictures with my officemates at the office and my best friend in local restaurants. lol

I envy other people who upload different pictures everyday visiting places, etc etc...

I deactivate my FB most of the time, but i activate it too again, since I want to keep track of my favorite celebrities and my family in far away places.

Does it make me a loser??????????????

- Dave87gn - 02-17-2014 09:49 PM

No.. it makes you look like a private person or someone not interested in showing off.

- Allie - 02-17-2014 09:52 PM

No it doesn't

- Lebanon Levi - 02-17-2014 10:01 PM

Not at all

- CommonBarefoot - 02-17-2014 10:06 PM

Go Dave87 ^

- bαck to bℓαck - 02-17-2014 10:22 PM

lol if you have a facebook, you're already there

- bαck to bℓαck - 02-17-2014 10:30 PM

Yeah, it does. Honesty is better than making you feel good but I wouldn't say "loser" cause that offends you.

- Gurt - 02-17-2014 10:40 PM

One reason why I deleted my Facebook. I don't have to worry about fitting in with the people on Facebook.

Just do yourself a favor and remove your Facebook, anyone you're mutal friends with or friends with can see your profile easily.

- Gumby - 02-17-2014 10:49 PM

No, but asking this question does.