Twitist Forums
Important: on facebook there is new privacy setting........? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Important: on facebook there is new privacy setting........? (/thread-96026.html)

Important: on facebook there is new privacy setting........? - yahoo! - 02-18-2014 06:16 AM

on facebook there is a new privacy settings does anyone know how i can block people who are not my friends from seeing my friend list??

- Sk8rmanjs - 02-18-2014 06:28 AM

Yes there is a new setting! For an example: I had my settings before as Only Friends... They changed it where it's Everyone. It is quite simple to get it back. Just go to Privacy. Then it will Have Everyone checked on the list. Just check the Friends Only, or just change it around! Smile

Hope I helped!

- hopeblue - 02-18-2014 06:39 AM

can someone please elaborate on this answer..once you go to "privacy settings", then where do you click??? "Profile info"?? bc on my page no where does it say "friend list" and last week it did on that same page.

- sammyyy - 02-18-2014 06:45 AM

On your profile page, where 6 of your friends are displayed, click on the pencil icon on the right hand corner of the box and uncheck the box that says "show 6 friends" (or words to that affect).

- Amatera Su - 02-18-2014 07:02 AM

can someone please elaborate on this answer..once you go to "privacy settings", then where do you click??? "Profile info"?? bc on my page no where does it say "friend list" and last week it did on that same page.