Twitist Forums
What should I do to ask her out? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What should I do to ask her out? (/thread-96058.html)

What should I do to ask her out? - Kenny - 02-18-2014 07:15 AM

In college, had a class with her and never really met her formally. By going off of pure observation and logical reasoning she is perfect. I had a plan to ask her on a date, but I haven't seen her since the beginning of the month (when winter break ended). I know she still goes to the school but I just never see her. Should I add or message her on facebook to get things going or should I wait until I find her again? What should I do

- Liam - 02-18-2014 07:27 AM

It's totally up to you. If you see her in person just get her attention and walk on over to her. Sending her a message on Facebook seems to be the easier option. Don't be afraid though, I realize that asking someone out is a nerve racking experience but if she feels the same way about you, it will be worth it. Its easy to find someone attractive just by a basic observation, but you don't know what she's like as a person. Get to know her a little bit first, and then decide whether or not you want to make the move. Talk to her on Facebook, try to find out as much about her as possible; and then when you feel like the times right. Ask her out, providing she feels the same way of course. Don't just assume that she feels the same way just because your having these feelings. I'm sure it will be fine though, you've seen her around and have decided that she's the one for you. Good luckSmile