Twitist Forums
what is this problem? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: what is this problem? (/thread-96549.html)

what is this problem? - Rahul - 02-18-2014 11:19 PM

I cannot read any comments made by my friend on Facebook. Neither any post he is tagged in. Whenever I search his name and visit his profile, it says 'no contents available'. Rarely I can access his profile. I even searched his name by my friend's account but it was not there in the search box. Yesterday he liked a page and it was on my news feed so I visited his profile. He hasn't posted anything new or added any pictures. Only he was tagged in a status on which he had commented which I could not see earlier.After that I searched his name, it was there but after 10 mins when I visited his profile, again it said 'no contents available'. Now that I am searching his name, it isn't there. This is happening quite frequently. Does he deactivate his account frequently or has he restricted me? Please help me. I will surely rate the answers and give points.

- Rebecca Roe - 02-18-2014 11:30 PM

Maybe he deactivated his profile?

- Angeleyes - 02-18-2014 11:39 PM

It's possible he's either deactivated his account, restricted you, or else has been banned by facebook, or maybe deleted his account. It's hard to know.