Twitist Forums
Does this guy have a crush on me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does this guy have a crush on me? (/thread-96571.html)

Does this guy have a crush on me? - runner14 - 02-19-2014 12:04 AM

there's this guy on my cross country team that always says he's going to beat me in the warm up or something and when he does (or cheats saying he's doing a "victory lap" from beating me) he brags about it to me and when I joke around, and being funny, call him a loser, he will, being funny about it, yell my name in a funny way+say how I'm the real loser since he "already beat me" Then one day when I was starting to do my usual voluntarily walk home from school he saw me and pulled over+tried giving me a ride and I was doing just my regular response of "I'm fine" A few times. then he was like "seriously I'll give you a ride" So then I said "okay fine" today at practice when he walked in I was talking to the coach about a post he (coach) did on my Facebook that I posted on Instagram about it since the coach had said how, from how I did in a race I could beat this guy now+he asked the coach why he said that

My mom said it seems like he might like me+I think I might like him...

- Evie Pos - 02-19-2014 12:09 AM

he's totally into you! an the best part is he seems like a gentlemen! like he drove you home! and he jokes around with you! but not to the point where you want to stab him.. lol jk. anyways u guys have somthing in common. and you joke around with him too. you guys should go out!.. lol anyways please help me out by answerin my most recent question I need at the help I can get(:

- Damian - 02-19-2014 12:17 AM

There is a possibility that he has a crush on you. It depends on how he acts around you. He kids around a stuff, but does he try to be show off around you? Is he doing more fancy things? When I like a girl, I tend to lick my lips when I am around her. I try to do my best and show off but kidding around a lot at same time