Twitist Forums
Do you need to buy the data plan from your provider to go on apps such as facebook and aim on a blackberry? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Do you need to buy the data plan from your provider to go on apps such as facebook and aim on a blackberry? (/thread-96614.html)

Do you need to buy the data plan from your provider to go on apps such as facebook and aim on a blackberry? - asdfjkl; - 02-19-2014 01:21 AM

Hi, i was thinking about gettting the blackberry curve 8330 that sprint is offering, but i have a question as to purchasing the data plan. i know you need the data pplan to browse the web, tv, music store, etc. (if im not mistaken). Do you need to get the data plan if you want to use apps such as facebook, aim, etc? does anybody know the cost of the plan by any chance?

- Emel8 - 02-19-2014 01:28 AM

Yes you need that for facebook and many other free apps. I'm not sure what Sprint's cost is but my opinion is that its worth it! I love the internet/data and apps on my curve. If you decide to get the data plan and want more info on free apps and cool themes, I put a link below. Hope this helps!