Twitist Forums
How to think a girl only as a friend ...and i mean only as a very good friend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How to think a girl only as a friend ...and i mean only as a very good friend? (/thread-96659.html)

How to think a girl only as a friend ...and i mean only as a very good friend? - Dipu Cena - 02-19-2014 02:56 AM

so i talk to a girl(my friend introduced her to me) over a phone(sometimes) and facebook.we r like best pal forever. she is so funny,and we have many things in common but but i want to keep this friendship . i once screwed up a good friend in college by proposing to her. she hardly talked to me(actually i avoided facing her ).i googled the same question i m asking but nope no one asked it.looks like i m weird after all Tongue

- vinni - 02-19-2014 03:03 AM

Just be as a friend alike...... treat her as your sister in hard times, as a companion of your treats, as a girl when she gotta out on a date / meet, as a woman when she is getting married..... that's simple.... enjoy

- RAVI - 02-19-2014 03:19 AM

tell her that you have feelings for her and you are trying to suppress it as u cant lose a friend. She will either love you back or will remain frnds as usual. Both ways she will be with u.