Twitist Forums
Facebook notification problem? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook notification problem? (/thread-96724.html)

Facebook notification problem? - pxxxander - 02-19-2014 04:52 AM

When using facebook, there is that little notification bar on the bottom right of the page that will signal everytime somebody writes on your wall/comments on something/ etc. A red bubble with a number (depending on the number of the notifications) appears in the bottom right corner when something happens. However, I am never notified when somebody comments or comments after on a status/wallpost/picture/video/...im only notified when somebody writes on my wall. so basically when im on facebook im never notified of anything regarding the 'comment box' of various things.

I am not talking about email notifications...just the on-site notifications. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? In the Settings, I can only adjust EMAIL notifications....and I'm tired of not being notified of these things. Sometimes when sombody makes an important comment, I don't see it until a long time later when I'm just browsing through randomly.

Thanks!

- Tasha - 02-19-2014 05:06 AM

To adjust onsite notifications go to the notification tab in your inbox. It will let you select what you want to get notified about