Twitist Forums
friends problems! guys especially answer!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: friends problems! guys especially answer!? (/thread-96741.html)

friends problems! guys especially answer!? - Jessiee<3 :) - 02-19-2014 05:29 AM

okay so in the past couple of years middle school is so screwed up stressfull and i hate it. its bc i have so much freakin drama with a bunch of girls and they sit there and post crap on twitter and stuff. i cant stand it. so im kind of deciding to make more guy friends then girls bc guys are way less likely to be trying to pull that crap. i made a few guy friends at my new school...but...idk were not like good friends. guys if i were to hang out with u how would u want me to be? outgoing? shy? talkitive? hang out with u alot? what makes a good friend-girl to u? girls, advice?

- i + i - 02-19-2014 05:42 AM

What made my friends that were girls in middle school "good" was just common interests and hanging out together -- for example, I was just starting to get into martial arts and this one girl was too, and so we really got along and hung out a lot, practicing and stuff. As for the outgoing/shy/talkative bits... those are no more a factor for guys than it is for girls being friends -- don't you have girl friends that are all of those things? Well guys have friends that are also. Good luck.