Twitist Forums
Facebook test me if I know my friends and if I fail I dont get my account back!! Any help?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook test me if I know my friends and if I fail I dont get my account back!! Any help?!? (/thread-96752.html)

Facebook test me if I know my friends and if I fail I dont get my account back!! Any help?!? - Melody - 02-19-2014 05:41 AM

I created a page in facebook for the purpose of advertisement my website and business purpose,I have many of my friends and still the people that I don't know I have almost 1000 people on this facebook.Now,I can't log in without passing a test which shows me the picture and asks for the name;I can do this several times but I really dont know many people and I should answer all questions right,please let me know if you know anu solution.Thanks

- cupcake - 02-19-2014 05:55 AM

Thats kinda stupid of them, a lot of people on my list which I talk to daily I dont remember their full names, let alone how to spell them as some are liek 15 characters long

- Jesse R - 02-19-2014 06:05 AM

if you have another account just look at the friends list for the account you are trying to get into and find the names that way

- livin la vida irie - 02-19-2014 06:19 AM

That's why you add only people that you know in real life so that you can put the name to the face....

anyway, once I had to do this for a friend over the phone. I failed the first time and eventually it just started showing photos of people that she talked to on her facebook frequently. so either keep on trying or get a new facebook and only add people that you actually know in real life.