Twitist Forums
If a girl has invited me to play Facebook games with her over 1,000 times can I conclude that she likes me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: If a girl has invited me to play Facebook games with her over 1,000 times can I conclude that she likes me? (/thread-96863.html)

If a girl has invited me to play Facebook games with her over 1,000 times can I conclude that she likes me? - RaNdOm - 02-19-2014 09:26 AM

This girl and I talk sometimes. Somewhat flirty but not very flirty. She ALWAYS invites me to play Facebook games with her. I find it pretty annoying though. EVERYTIME I go on Facebook I always have at least one notification from her to play games. I think its pretty weird also.

- Finwie - 02-19-2014 09:27 AM

Do you mean games like Candy Crush and so on? Yeah, people spam each other with requests all the time. It doesn't have to mean anything.

- Alyssa P - 02-19-2014 09:37 AM

Sadly I think probably not. I get the feeling FB sends that very annoying junk more than our friends. I get it a lot! So irritating! But if you really want to know, ask her! Life is too short. Good luck!

- shutuppauface - 02-19-2014 09:41 AM

Not in the slightest. If she were interested in YOU, she would send you a direct message.
If you don't play the games, block them and you'll never hear from her again.
P u s s y.
Call her (on the phone, not via text) and ask her out if you're interested,

- Jason - 02-19-2014 09:51 AM

bro...just no.

- ty - 02-19-2014 09:58 AM

It probably means she DISLIKES you and is trying to ruin your life by shoving these s****y games down your throat.

- Crystal-Clear - 02-19-2014 10:13 AM

It doesn't necessarily mean that she likes you, a lot of games makes you send requests to friends on facebook and sometimes they do it automatically. I get tons of game requests so i know it can be annoying but that's not a good sign of her liking you.
P.S if a girl likes you, the last thing she would want to do is annoy you.