Twitist Forums
can you help me with my facebook group problem? ? ? please :(? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: can you help me with my facebook group problem? ? ? please :(? (/thread-96916.html)

can you help me with my facebook group problem? ? ? please :(? - YYY? - 02-19-2014 11:18 AM

Hello, I am an admin in an open group on fb. lately some fake account comments on the post and put dirty links .. and when i search in the group members i don't find them (no results) !
how can that be possible? fb don't allow u to comment in a group unless u join it right?
so what's the problem and how can i solve it? any idea? please

p.s. I'm sorry my English isn't good. I hope u understand what I wrote

- vivek.r R - 02-19-2014 11:31 AM

Your group is open, which means anyone can see the group, who's in it, and what members post.
So you have 2 options. One- you have to delete the comments and 2- change the group to closed.

- bhaskar jyoti - 02-19-2014 11:43 AM

Since ur group is open group ....it is possible.....go to the groups settings ..... And chane the who can post groups wall to only members....or make it close group.....

- Daniel - 02-19-2014 11:49 AM

If its a Open Group Than Anyone Can Post on the Group

If you See a Dirty Link you Can Delete it if your the Admin of the Group or you Can Report the Post to the Admin and Facebook and it Will Get Deleted