Twitist Forums
How i can add a gmail account on my facebook id? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How i can add a gmail account on my facebook id? (/thread-97059.html)

How i can add a gmail account on my facebook id? - Surender - 02-19-2014 12:24 PM

i am using my surender.thakur.330@facebook.com id... can i convert it in gmail.com
If yes explain how?

- HoLy SinNeR - 02-19-2014 12:25 PM

You can't convert but you can download your all facebook data if you need. Go to settings > Account settings > General > (Below of all ) Download a copy of your Facebook data

- prasanthi - 02-19-2014 12:29 PM

Hi, Surender

as per your question you can add this ID surender.thakur.330 this ID yo can convert into Gmail,com how means go to gmail.com and create an account with surender.thakur.330 this ID then you will use this address only once check that

- Cloudia Pareek - 02-19-2014 12:38 PM

If you have already Gmail account and connect with facebook then go to settings and ad another primary email adress easily add. If you want to continue using your facebook id surender.thakur.330@facebook.com then using it. Your mail deliver in your messages box other folder. To access go to facebook message then other message here you can see your message or emails which sent by other not from your Facebook friend list members.

- Snehal - 02-19-2014 12:43 PM

yes you can , in facebook setting there is setting like primary email id
just click to edit and change your email id

- Daniel - 02-19-2014 12:51 PM

You Cant Change your Facebook.com Email Address you Can However Use That Email Address If its Not Associated With your Account Already By Going to Account Settings Where it Says Email Click Change and Put in That Email Address