Twitist Forums
What would you do if your friend hacked into your tweeter/facebook and posted stuff? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: What would you do if your friend hacked into your tweeter/facebook and posted stuff? (/thread-97151.html)

What would you do if your friend hacked into your tweeter/facebook and posted stuff? - kate - 02-19-2014 12:24 PM

well...my friend confessed in a magazine, that she hacked into my tweeter and tweeted randomly, I was always confused about it, she still doesn't know that I know that she hacked into my account...what will I do with her?
and..she posted so many damn posts about me and a guy being a couple even if we aren't and she tweeted my cousin saying she's so stubborn...and she tweets to guys that I don't know I love you, and she's harsh to my followers...

- Cali - 02-19-2014 12:32 PM

Just confront her about and ask her why she did it! Don't be mean about or anything just stay calm!

- Ricardo - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM

If she didn't do anything bad, then just get her back whenever you have the chance.
If what she did was bad then just try not to have so much trust and use a really hard password.