Twitist Forums
How do I get more followers on twitter or become twitter famous!:/? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get more followers on twitter or become twitter famous!:/? (/thread-97336.html)

How do I get more followers on twitter or become twitter famous!:/? - Jose Luis - 02-19-2014 12:26 PM

I only have 115 followers on twitter and I want way more.:/ I want to become twitter famous. If you wanna follow me follow me @xxcalderonxx210

- boo - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM

please find something better to do with your life

- ZNLIHOJ - 02-19-2014 12:38 PM

invite friends from facebook to be follower on twitter and also put good , funny stuff according to to your will . there is a simple way that follow people they will follow you back. first time i used Authenticviews.com that is a secure one site according to my experience. good luck.

- heyyy - 02-19-2014 12:46 PM

-be funny
-don't use those dumba ss meme things as reaction pictures
-go through funny account follower lists and follow EVERYBODY and a lot of them will follow back
-follow back followers as long as they speak english
-download an unfollower app (i use justunfollow) to see who unfollowed you
-if you're a personal account, you won't become a big account. thats jst life. you need to be like an acid account and just tweet really sarcastic funny and things that make people want to RT your tweets