Twitist Forums
I have a crush on one of my Instagram follows who I don't know in person - Should I "Go for it"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: I have a crush on one of my Instagram follows who I don't know in person - Should I "Go for it"? (/thread-97502.html)

I have a crush on one of my Instagram follows who I don't know in person - Should I "Go for it"? - Merp - 02-19-2014 12:27 PM

I know I probably sound like a crazy person but I saw her pictures and thought "wow that's my soul mate"
We have complimented each other back and forth a few times but that's all. I'm from the UK and she's from the US... i really wanna get to know her at least for the sake of how amazing she seems, like we have so much in common..but I don't wanna come across creepy or as a stalker. How can I do that without seeming weird? Should I even try?

I know safety is an issue and all but I'm 98% sure that this is her real profile

Thanks

- .... - 02-19-2014 12:35 PM

Why don't you ask for her kik and start talking to her?

- Chaya - 02-19-2014 12:39 PM

So you have found a picture that you think is nice of a woman who lives in another country? I think it should remain just that. I think you are putting way too much focus on this.

- Grilleall - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM

It's just instagram,

- Jochen Spinaat - 02-19-2014 12:53 PM

Only if you are a tall white guy. Girls are only attracted to tall white guys.
Unless you are a tall white guy, she will never be interested in you.

- Daytona - 02-19-2014 01:00 PM

Add her on face book, or kik, ask her how her day been, and all that stuff.

But don't forget to be carefully, most boys, think it won't happen to them because there boys, but what if one day you two ever meet up, and she/ he does something really bad.

It's really up to you what you wanna do, but most people wouldn't do it, for there own safety.