Twitist Forums
If I delete my facebook account, will my friend still receive her inbox message after I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: If I delete my facebook account, will my friend still receive her inbox message after I do? (/thread-97666.html)

If I delete my facebook account, will my friend still receive her inbox message after I do? - Maine - 02-19-2014 12:28 PM

If I delete my facebook account, will my friend still receive her inbox message after I do?

- Stella Mk 2 - 02-19-2014 12:34 PM

Inbox messages are sent instantly - she will still get the message.

- Laila Sara - 02-19-2014 12:40 PM

I think if you delete your facebook account, you dont get any mail in your inbox. Or you can disable you facebook email notification .

- Roger - 02-19-2014 12:49 PM

I believe it will be deleted instantly. However if you suspend your account, then they will.

Unless you want to delete it, then you also have the option to delete just a single message that you are the composer of if you dont want to delete your whole account.

- Joshua - 02-19-2014 12:58 PM

Because Facebook inboxing is Similar to Email.
It will get sent straight away.
all inboxing really does is send a email to the email designated by Facebook when you sign up.

- Soulheartt - 02-19-2014 12:59 PM

Yes, she will still receive your messages whether your Facebook account is deactivated / disabled / deleted, but she wont be able to check your wall or do anything related to your Facebook page or account since your Facebook account has been deleted.