Twitist Forums
I just reinstalled the Android Market on my Polaroid? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: I just reinstalled the Android Market on my Polaroid? (/thread-97763.html)

I just reinstalled the Android Market on my Polaroid? - The2E - 02-19-2014 12:29 PM

I let my little sister borrow my tablet for a couple of days, and when I got it back, she'd complained about it being slow and freezing up occasionally. When I checked, a lot of apps I had previously downloaded went missing, and the market app somehow disappeared as well.
So I figured out a way to put it back, and viola, it reappeared.
The only problem is, I still can't access it because it asks to allow access to my google account. I can't remember what it was (yes I know, this is not good), but I noticed that my regular email was on it, so I tried to let it "allow," and now its been in the loading stage for about 10 minutes straight.
Should I try to recover my google account and try this again, or are there any other suggestions?
Please and thank you.

- Rajani Giri - 02-19-2014 12:37 PM

Yes, you should try to recover your Google account and try this again. list building is smart for every business owner. List building is a social media market. Social media can provide a ton of traffic which helps you to increase the smart business.