Twitist Forums
Depressing facebook friend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Depressing facebook friend? (/thread-97851.html)

Depressing facebook friend? - Mrs Bair - 02-19-2014 12:30 PM

if u had a friend on fb that kept posting depressing stuff on fb and you didnt want to see it would you unfriend them? This would be someone who u dont talk to really.
she is unhappy because she doesnt have a boyfriend. It has always been like this. Her most recent thing was posting a cartoon of a cat hanging it self for her profile pic. I dont want to see that in my news feed and fb wont let me hide it.

- Mako LeGrand - 02-19-2014 12:34 PM

No, I would block them instead.

- Sean - 02-19-2014 12:35 PM

Try to cheer them up first and get them to stop posting depressing comments cause ik i dont want to read that and if not just unfriend them if you tried everything it's not like you have an obligation to be there just think before you type cause it could make or break there day. Or they could be just screwing with you

good luck

- Daisychaiins - 02-19-2014 12:40 PM

If you still like to talk to them, check their profile to see if you're following them. If you are, just unfollow.

- george - 02-19-2014 12:45 PM

There is nothing wrong with unfriending someone if all they do is talk about depressing things, especially if you don't talk to that person in real life.

Just unfriend her. She probably wouldn't even notice. If she does notice and messages you about it, you could tell her that you were just cleaning up your friends list to only include people you are actually friends with in real life.