Twitist Forums
boyfreind wont add me on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: boyfreind wont add me on facebook? (/thread-97854.html)

boyfreind wont add me on facebook? - lakeworthprinces - 02-19-2014 12:30 PM

My soon to be fiancé and I have been together for 7 years. We live together. I have asked him to add me on Facebook but he refuses. He has his homeboys sister on his facebook , and he always talks about what she posts on Facebook and she always "likes" every status that he post. (my friend has him on Facebook so I check his statuses sometimes) He has another girl that I dislike because back in 2009 she tried to hook her homegirl and my boyfriend up knowing we were together.

I know to some people this may sound stupid , but everyone has small things that bother them
so what are your thought????

- Orla C - 02-19-2014 12:35 PM

He won't add you as a friend? Ditch him. He already views you as a ball and chain. Not good if you're hoping to be happily married to him.

- Ry - 02-19-2014 12:39 PM

Sketchy as fuck

- Coldice S - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM

Urm that's weird...

Not stupid I mean some girls want the facebook password nevermind him not even adding you!!

- William - 02-19-2014 12:49 PM

Well it's okay. Everyone should have their personal space. It's not a big deal now, is it? So don't bother about it. And don't pester him with this.

- James - 02-19-2014 12:55 PM

Facebook is the new myspace. Get with the times.

- Poppet - 02-19-2014 12:57 PM

There is no reason that he shouldn't add you as a friend to his FB if you both have an account. I agree that there should be some privacy in all relationships but being a friend on FB is not one of those. Having his login info would be though and you don't have any right to that.

So. Being friends on FB is a must especially after 7 years of committed relationship. Having his login info is his privacy that he has every right to.

- sethrogenloverr - 02-19-2014 01:03 PM

Seven years and still "soon to be fiancee"? Maybe his relationship status on fb is single.. Either way, these are some red flags. He's definitely hiding something from you.