Twitist Forums
facebook app on ipod touch does let me sign in? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: facebook app on ipod touch does let me sign in? (/thread-97895.html)

facebook app on ipod touch does let me sign in? - Chang C - 02-19-2014 12:31 PM

I hav an ipod touch 2gen, and i hav the facebook app on it, it was working fine until today, when it wouldnt reload and kicked me back into the home screen. after that ive tried signing in again, but everytime, theres a box that pops up and tells me that it cannot connect to facebook and to try again later. ive tried reinstalling the app but the same thing happens. anybody knows whats going on?

- purringafternoon796 - 02-19-2014 12:38 PM

yea i just checked mine and i have the same problem, maybe facebook is updating their app after they updated their site a few days ago.

- Alex P - 02-19-2014 12:46 PM

uninstall the app and reinstall it. then it should work fine Smile

- cmstar1994 - 02-19-2014 12:52 PM

I have the same issue too, and I tried deleting it and reinstalling it. I think this is with everyone, they'll probably come out with an update that'll fix the problem soon.

- Sammy - 02-19-2014 01:02 PM

I just asked a Q on this -- i'm thinking it's something FB are doing, updating their app. or something. I'm not as fussed now I know it's happening to other people, I was thinking mine was broken haha.

- jessicaxlynnx22 - 02-19-2014 01:10 PM

I'm having the same problem. Facebook is probably updating. Don't worry it will be fixed soon.

- MissA - 02-19-2014 01:13 PM

oh good, i was worried because mine wasnt working. i hope it works soon, im usually on thier a lot so this is annoying.