Twitist Forums
can't access facebook because it's not recognising my friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: can't access facebook because it's not recognising my friends? (/thread-98000.html)

can't access facebook because it's not recognising my friends? - Susanna - 02-19-2014 12:31 PM

i forgot my facebook password. it asked me for 'my full name to find my account'. then it asked for me to type my friends full name to identify my account. it doesn't recognise ANY of them! what can I do??? I need to get into facebook asap for professional reasons!

- abraXus - 02-19-2014 12:34 PM

did you add people you dont know as friends?if so, that's against the rules, which would explain why they suspended it and are now asking you to identify your friends, which you should be able to do if you didnt break the rules by adding strangers

if you created an account as a business, then you didnt understand the right way to do this

first you create an account using your real name and age, and then using that account, you create a like page for your "business"