Twitist Forums
My facebook tags and notifications are showing me people who aren't in my friends list! HELP!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook tags and notifications are showing me people who aren't in my friends list! HELP!? (/thread-98112.html)

My facebook tags and notifications are showing me people who aren't in my friends list! HELP!? - Renita - 02-19-2014 12:32 PM

This started happening a few days ago.
Whenever I check my notifications, facebook starts showing me notifications of other people I don't even know and who aren't on my friends list.
Also when I try to tag my friends in my status or photos, the tag options show other people instead of my friends. What's going on? :c

- St - 02-19-2014 12:39 PM

Apparently, you're not the only one. We're on the same boat. My facebook account started to go haywire last week too. I get to see notifications that aint mine and my legit ones got buried under, my friends list got screwed too makin me unable to do tags. Two days ago, my account went back to normal for around 6-12 hours then it went haywire again. As of now, my account is still on the same state as yours.

As for answering the "why" question why this is happenin, I have no idea.

*Edit*
And no Im using no Apple products(iPhone, etc.). I only use desktop pc.