Twitist Forums
Why has President Obama always identified only with his black 1/2 and never with his white 1/2......? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Why has President Obama always identified only with his black 1/2 and never with his white 1/2......? (/thread-98458.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why has President Obama always identified only with his black 1/2 and never with his white 1/2......? - RIGHT IS RIGHT - 02-19-2014 12:34 PM

Why has President Obama always identified only with his black 1/2 and never with his white 1/2 ?

Why has President Obama always acted like he is ashamed of his white 1/2 and proud of his black 1/2 ?

- James - 02-19-2014 12:40 PM

so he would get the black votes

- HiTech - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM

I dont know what you're talking about, Obama identifies himself as an american.

- James - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM

His white half is called Bush. Bush did this. Bush left me with that. The bad web site is the white sides fault

- Joshua - 02-19-2014 12:56 PM

Ewwww who wants to be white?.... That would be a nightmare

- Kim - 02-19-2014 01:00 PM

President Obama is not "half white."

Ethnicity a matter of culture; race is a seriously flawed concept based on outdated and inaccurate science, with very little bearing on modern genetics. Obama is ethnically black (or African American, if you prefer), because that is the cultural group which he identifies with and is typically treated as. This stems from his experiences as a child, in which he was usually treated as being part of that group.

- whoyeah - 02-19-2014 01:03 PM

How does one determine this?

- RayHere - 02-19-2014 01:05 PM

He knows in ''racist'' ''down right mean America'' it gives him a head start
Whites in America can never do too much to make up to blacks what they have had to endure being black

- Tracy - 02-19-2014 01:14 PM

Well, let's see.....he has dark skin, right? That means that anyone looking at him makes the assumption that he is black. With that glaring difference from whites, do you think he would be welcome at at KKK rally? Do you think that anyone with a bias for their white race would see that he was half white? It's kind of like my 44DD breasts tend to make it difficult for me to pass as a man. I'm sure he identified with his white heritage, only to be reminded over and over, that he would never be seen as white. The old standard for what made a person black was one drop of of black blood. That was highlighted in a great movie called Showboat. You should watch it. Quite an eye-opener.

- Think 1st - 02-19-2014 01:18 PM

He has not.

Not his fault you listen to liars and fools.