Twitist Forums
how can I make my schools baby corn snake grow faster and what can I do with him and how do I teach him stuff.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: how can I make my schools baby corn snake grow faster and what can I do with him and how do I teach him stuff.? (/thread-98682.html)

how can I make my schools baby corn snake grow faster and what can I do with him and how do I teach him stuff.? - hamez - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM

His name is Hankenstien and he is 6 months old and he eats 2 pinkies ever Friday.

- Lazlo - 02-19-2014 12:40 PM

snakes arnt really known for doing tricks. they like to keep them selves to them selves most of the time. . and theres no real way to make them grow faster naturally,

- Christopher - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM

If you keep feeding your snake 2 pinkies until you do not notice a bump in the mid sections then feed the next size mouse. You let it feed one fuzzy for a month then bump it up to two fuzzies. You keep doing this until they are up to adult mice. Once they have past adult mice then you move into the rats. I have had mine for a little over a year and I will be having her eat rat pups soon. Check out my facebook page at Corn Snake Facts and Questions. You will learn a lot of info on this page you can also post pics of your snake and any other questions you may have. Hope to see you on this page!