Twitist Forums
twitter or facebook? why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: twitter or facebook? why? (/thread-98684.html)

twitter or facebook? why? - Alissa - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM

which one is better and why?

- YoYo Kar - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM

Facebook !!! Because it easy to use and understanding . and on facebook, we can do anytihing, started from uploading a videos, chat with our friends, send a pictures , messages, etc. on twitter , we just can to make a status, messages and follow a friend.

- MacminiFan - 02-19-2014 12:37 PM

Twitter because people have to limit their words. There's quite a lot of creative literature on twitter because as Stravinsky noticed the more limited we are the more creative we are. It's also perfect for news.

- S.A.S - 02-19-2014 12:42 PM

facebook of course

- Bryan - 02-19-2014 12:52 PM

It is a purely a matter of choice and what you want in a social networking website. Personally, I prefer Twitter over Facebook because there is some serious invasion of privacy on Facebook even with all of the privacy settings tweaked. I do not have to worry about people snooping on my relationship status, friends, etc. etc. on Twitter since it does not exist in the first place. As I said, it is a personal choice and while Facebook might have its own benefits, I'd rather choose to be an active Twitter person than a Facebook addict.

In the case of activities or interests, they could be equally rewarding. Here is an example of how one group can promote its activities across both platforms.