Twitist Forums
Nobody cares about me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Nobody cares about me? (/thread-98775.html)

Nobody cares about me? - Anthony - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM

Every now and then I realize other people always hang out with each other and I have never been invited to those kinds of events. It's not that I have no friends, but I feel as if I'm just someone to talk to so time can pass during class. Occasionally I will have a depressing feeling that once I finish school, I have absolutely no one to talk to and I will be a loner for life. At school I'm like that guy that people see everyday but nobody knows who I am. People in my class at the end of the school year will still ask, "who are you?". Not only am I surprised people don't know their classmates by the end of the year but I'm actually offended by that.

I don't have many friends on social media either and the ones I do have added never talk to me. My wall on Facebook is literally empty and only posts I get are "happy birthday" and that's only because Facebook will say it's this person's birthday today.

I try to see if others understand but it seems nobody understands. My shyness is a factor in all this but if someone really wants to be your friend they will always start a conversation with you. The only people I feel that will actually talk to me, care for me, and appreciate what I do are my parents.

Reading all this could make me sound ridiculous but I think it's true that my life is really sad and I don't know what I can do about it. And no I am not considering suicide if anyone is wondering.

- Gentlemenheat528 - 02-19-2014 12:42 PM

A lot of people care about you, you just dont realise it. Sound like you are very lonely, you need to get some hobbies.