Twitist Forums
Is it a big deal if the CEO of a major tech company followed me on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Is it a big deal if the CEO of a major tech company followed me on twitter? (/thread-98949.html)

Is it a big deal if the CEO of a major tech company followed me on twitter? - s2n - 02-19-2014 12:37 PM

It is a verified twitter handle of the CEO of a major tech company, in fact one of the biggest of its kind.

- Brennan - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM

It can be, but some famous people follow their followers on twitter because they are nice. But yes, it is a big deal! Who is this, "Big CEO that follows you?"

- hiro - 02-19-2014 12:49 PM

It depends on how you look at it really. if you are a fan of that CEO, then you have something to be proud of that you caught his/her attention. But if you look at it objectively, really all it is is a person following you on twitter.

- Jim - 02-19-2014 12:57 PM

If it really IS the CEO of a major tech company. I doubt anyone's online identity. If I was Warren Buffet, do you REALLY think I would let people know what my username was?? On the other hand, I'm not Warren Buffet, but I might want people to think I am.