Twitist Forums
Why am I not getting any Facebook or Messenger notifications on iPhone 4S? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Why am I not getting any Facebook or Messenger notifications on iPhone 4S? (/thread-99032.html)

Why am I not getting any Facebook or Messenger notifications on iPhone 4S? - FS2004PILOT - 02-19-2014 12:38 PM

I'm now on my second iPhone 4S in 2 weeks (Don't ask why - Long story!) I am not getting any notifications from either of the apps. I used to get them and when I got them they played a sound and the phone vibrated. That is not happening now, I have reset / wiped the phone and all the apps and started again but still nothing! As far as I'm am aware I have turned on the notifications under Settings -> Facebook -> Push Notifications. I have also checked in Settings -> Notifications -> Facebook and the same for Messenger - they appear to be on (in Notification Centre)
This is so frustrating!!

- TaraMihara - 02-19-2014 12:43 PM

I have the same problem but only for Facebook messenger. I also have it in notification settings yet it doesn't work Sad