Twitist Forums
FACEBOOK ON MY BLACKBERRY -- NOTIFYING ME ON EVERY SINGLE NOTIFICATION ! HOW DO I STOP IT!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: FACEBOOK ON MY BLACKBERRY -- NOTIFYING ME ON EVERY SINGLE NOTIFICATION ! HOW DO I STOP IT!? (/thread-99789.html)

FACEBOOK ON MY BLACKBERRY -- NOTIFYING ME ON EVERY SINGLE NOTIFICATION ! HOW DO I STOP IT!? - JerseyTaughtMe - 02-19-2014 12:42 PM

I've always had the facebook for blackberry application, and it just recently updated .

Now I I get the noise and icon on my phone every time I get a new notification . On the older version I would have to go in then go to "GO TO MOBILE SITE" to get my notifications, and it was just like facebook on the computer ! Is there any way to stop the notifications from popping up on my phone like SMS msgs ? It's really annoying me !

- katiebuglangford - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM

go to your facebook and look at your account settings and turn off all notifications

- Celia - 02-19-2014 12:54 PM

go to mobile options and turn sms off.

- isabeliow - 02-19-2014 12:56 PM

ive had the same!! and ive tried turning off notifications on the sms settings but its not that. its the facebook app that notifying me. GRRRR. some1 help! its only since i updated it last night x