This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do yall think about the dad that shot the girls laptop?
11-09-2012, 04:40 PM
what do yall think about the dad that shot the girls laptop?
I absolutely agree with him. but most everyone around me thinks he was wron, so Idk am I mean or crazy for thinking he is right for what he did?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:48 PM

I agree with him.

Ads

Have no idea what you're talking about, why don't you post a link?

Agree

I thought it was hilarious. But I'd be pissed if he was my dad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRid...uoRcImLKo0

Heres the link ^^^^^^^^^^ TO THE VIDEO EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPEN Smile

I think he was right too my parents wouldve haha A lot of teens are very disrespectful so am i am mean yeah im 16 and have been down right disrepectful many times i get it but her dad was right if my parents didnt punish me i would have nvr learned Smile

Sure I wouldve been completely mad at my dad if he did this but i wouldve learned my lesson.. iF THIS IS WHAT IT TAKES TO TEACH TEENS THEN THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN Smile

Best thing a parent ever done his child sounded like a snob

I agree with the dad, that girl barely does anything and she was complaining

I agree(:!

I absolutely disagree with what he did. He had a choice between talking to his daughter and shooting her laptop. He took the cowards way out of the situation. Parenting isn't about getting a child to do what you want. It is about raising a child into becoming a healthy, happy, stable adult. What is the purpose of his discipline? What did she do wrong? It appears that she was being a typical teenager and ranting about her parents to her friends. She may have even been PMSing. She felt safe expressing her feelings because she used facebook privacy settings to lock her parents out of seeing her status. What she said was never meant for the whole world to see. Mentally healthy people need to blow off steam every now and again to their friends. He claimed on the video that since he works in IT for a living he was able to see the status that he was locked out of. If a father publicly humiliates his daughter by opening up his facebook wall to the public, posting a video on youtube, and puts his daughter in danger of being bullied by her classmates, being bullied by strangers on the internet, does that make him a good parent? Worse yet, by making his privacy settings public and by having other videos on his youtube account, a person can easily figure out where she lives, where she goes to school, where she goes to church, who her relatives are, and where her parents work. The way people are talking about her, it worries me that the whole world has that information. Parenting is also about keeping your child safe. A firearm is not a parenting tool, and neither is public humiliation.