This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i tell my friend not to wear a padded bra?
11-09-2012, 06:56 PM
How do i tell my friend not to wear a padded bra?
One of my closest friends wears a padded bra, because she has no breasts at all, I think she may also be wearing a push up bra, because recently she has posted a lot of photos on Facebook, with her 'chest area' showing. How do I tell her not to wear these bras because I'm scared if anyone else finds out, they might think shes fake. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:04 PM

what's it to you? she's insecure and like you say, has no breasts..

Ads

If she's a really close friend, then it should be easy telling her and getting straight to the point. Tell her it's because you care Wink

If it makes her feel better, let her wear it. It's really none of your business.
And if people DO start making fun of her, it's your job to protect and defend her.

It's her choice what she wears, and not yours. If it makes her feel better about herself, let her wear it. And if she gets made fun of, stick up for her.

Ah, sometimes others do silly things, but let her experiment.

I you can get to talk about various bodily shynesses she might be glad to and perhaps be more relaxed about it, but it is not your duty to dictate her clothes, as it were ;o)