This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I found out that my wife was emailing an old boyfriend on classmates.i then looked in her internet history?
11-09-2012, 07:27 PM
I found out that my wife was emailing an old boyfriend on classmates.i then looked in her internet history?
I found out she was also looking up old boyfriends on facebook and not many old girlfriends.After I confronted her she looked shocked.But then after a few days she got defensive.She has also started to talk about a fantasy of hers to involve another woman with us. What does this all mean ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:36 PM

She is not loyal to you anymore.

Ads

It means she has issues with herself and with you. Start talking the deep stuff with her.

It means your relationship is about to get very challenging.

Confront her again and tell her that her behavior is absolutely unacceptable. If she continues, seek counseling.

shes getting bored in the relationshiop and shes about to cheat on you. you need to agree with adding another woman here and there (its fuuuunnn). be straight up and tell her that she dont need to be looking up old bf's.

it means your wife is sneaky and probably will sneak around behind your back...hopefully you two don't have kids...dump her now would be my action.

Pay her some attention she is bored. A holiday maybe?

Sounds like your wife is working on cheating. I wouldn't get too excited about the idea of a 3-some. She may just have said that to divert your attention away from the real issue (her looking up old boyfriends), or it's another sign that she wants sex with someone (anyone) other than you. 3-somes are never a good idea, especially when your relationship isn't going well. Start talking with her about what's wrong, and don't let yourself get distracted.

It means many things and some of which have been said in previous posts. There are issues she has developed and has not been sharing with you which has led to her actions of facebook and whathaveyou.
First, deal with the issues that caused her to go on facebook and do what she did. If she is unwilling to give you that much respect than from her perpective the relationship is nearing its end.