This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i tell my pregnant gf i want to break up with her?
11-09-2012, 10:00 PM
How do i tell my pregnant gf i want to break up with her?
I got her pregnant on 4th of july but since she's been all acting like "ur stupid go get a job or something and be mature enough to be a father". Im really pissed and want to move to florida with my dad and erase my phone and facebook and everything to loose contact with her. How do i tell her?
Im only 14 and csnt find a job. Dont get mad at me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM

Aw, do that. Yes, indeed, no child needs you as a Father.

Ads

Tell her you two aren't a good match and you want to end it...but that won't absolve you of your responsibility to the kid once it is born...you'll be required to pay child support whether you are employed or not, so you'd best get a job, if you don't want to go to jail...

Your post belongs in Singles & Dating...

Of course you're going to break up with her like every other young boy who gets a girl pregnant. God forbid you man up and take care of the child you brought into the world. It's ok though...there are thousands of taxpayers lining up to do it for you. Not being with the mother is inevitable. You're too young. But loosing contact makes you a loser. BTW - you will owe child support either way.

I BEG you please do that!!!!!!!!!! that child doesn't need a father who is a MONSTER!!! so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do leave them alone!!!!!!!

She is very emotional being pregnant but she is telling you what you really should be doing.

Maybe you should go get a job? You were dumb enough to get her pregnant in the first place, therefore it's your responsibility. Don't run away like a child.

there is responsibility to be had and running away is being a bad example to other kids...

man up get a hob.. should of worn a condom or kept your nuts to yourself

how would mom and dad react.. she can get a court order to get a blood test to prove your the dad then she can leave the kid on you or force you to pay for child support

Take into account that her hormones are going insane and it's going to cause frequent mood swings and irritability. At the same time she's probably frightened by this and is taking it out on you, instead of running away and leaving her to cope with something that is your responsibility as well as hers, man up and deal. If you decide to run that's your choice but think of what you'll do to that child when he/she wants to know why daddy isn't around. Your gf will have to tell you child daddy didn't love you enough to try working things out or sit down and talk about things.

Stupid kids breeding more stupid kids. Great. Just what the world needed.