This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did Rep.Anthony Wiener show his wiener on his Twitter?
11-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Did Rep.Anthony Wiener show his wiener on his Twitter?
he says it was "hacked",but if it was its a federal crime,and if it was not hacked,Wiener reporting it as a crime IS A CRIME...WILL HE BE CHARGED IF HE LIED?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2012, 05:28 PM

That punk Weiner should be slapped, and often!

Ads

FBI can check it in no time if he is telling an untruth then he's out. What happened to the good old days of flying out to meet someone.

Homosexuality has odd things on people.

I have no idea what you are talking about, BUT Anthony Wiener is a commie and a schmuck. Find a tape of him being "owned" by Magyn Kelly, it's funny.

His account was hacked, just like palin's was.

Yea that is why the feds are not investigating,Because they pretty much don't have any evidence that he was a victim of a hacker.Yes he would be charged with a falsifying a police report along with the charge that is already pending. The hacker that did the sarah palin attack was dumb as hell because he used his own machine to be used on the attack. #1Cardinal rule in hacking.Never use your own machine and always clear out the logs before you leave.

Apparently Representative Wiener's "wiener" was in a bun, so it was never put OUT THERE for the world to see. It was wrapped... so to speak. Hence the accusation of being "lewd" as opposed to being "obscene."

That being said, Rep. Weiner is a total jerk, so this whole episode couldn't happen to a more deserving target.

Did anyone say that it looked kind of tweet?
You do not have any sources or evidence saying that he lied. I do not see any reason why he would make something like that up so I have to say where are your sources that back up your accusation? z

He was hacked. I can't fathom that he could be that stupid.

If he was to send a lewd picture to some twitter follower she could easily use it for blackmail at a later date. This entire incident smells like Andrew Breitbart.