This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get people to see your blog?
12-16-2012, 06:55 PM
How to get people to see your blog?
Ive made a new blog (relatively new) and i really want to get it out there, and get followers but im not sure how to go about it and get exposure..!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 07:03 PM

make a group in facebook about your blog

Ads

write really good articles and people will find your blog

contact me ashik_suza@yahoo.com I'll tell you

What is it on? I'm on Tumblr and having the same problem, people just keep telling me to comment on other people's blogs and reblog things, to in a way make myself noticed on there so that people will follow me if they want to.

You can do this by writing some good articles relevant to your blog on the good sites. You can also do classified ads for your blog. Also join some social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, linkdin etc and share about your blog. These will be really helpful for your blog.

Best way to promote any blog is through social media platforms. Try some big platforms facebook, digg, twitter, stumbleupon. Social media means Give and Take. It is sort of social gatherings, where nothing is personal or private. You vote for others and others vote for you. More you make your self active on these platforms by digging, tweeting, liking, and sharing, the more followers and exposure you will get. Submit your blog with different blog submission websites. If u find these tips interesting reply me i will give you more tips.