This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best ways to increase the traffic for my website (http://www.rechargefreak.com/)?
01-22-2013, 04:27 AM
What are the best ways to increase the traffic for my website (http://www.rechargefreak.com/)?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 04:35 AM

It's quite obvious from previous questions you are simply spamming your website in here. I suggest you read the rules below.
http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_...KIX;_ylv=3
We won't warn you again.Your 2 previous questions have already been removed. Don't push your luck.

Ads

I would like to suggest you some ways -

1) Optimize your existing site. If your site is already up and running and you are not getting any traffic, one of the possible reasons for this is that your site is not adequately optimized. I would like to suggest you to do on page and off page optimization.

2) Add more content to your website – This is the method of increasing traffic that is most ignored by website owners. If you add more pages with optimized content you will increase the chances of being found in search engines for a wide variety of search terms, and this will result in an increase in traffic.

3) Increase the number of inbound links to your site – If other sites around the Internet link to your site this will increase traffic to you directly and indirectly.

4) Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site. This method also works in a direct and an indirect way.

5) Don’t forget Offline Advertising: Most people still spend most of their time offline. Put your url in your print advertising, TV advertising etc.

6) Try Pay Per Click Advertising: Search engine optimization, reciprocal linking, content creation, and publishing all take time to deliver traffic to your site.

So, roll up your sleeves and start working on these points if you seriously want traffic for your website. Hope all these points are helpful for you.

The best ways to increase the traffic to ur website are:-
directory submission,bookmarking and many more techniques.These are includes in SEO package.
A SEO master also well known that how to increase traffic

I would suggest facebook and twitter. Or advertise on other high hit sites.

free ways: seo,smo

paid: adwords and ads

One thing to bear in mind, Google attempts to estimate the traffic to a site, one SEO spam indication is if there are too many backlinks for the number of visitors. You should probably have had more than 28,000 visitors to justify the 2800 backlinks you have.

Registering with Google Webmaster tools will enable you to get any warning messages, like the "Unnatural link pattern detected" message they are sending a lot lately, a site can be penalized for 6 months to 2 years if such a messaged is ignored, taking some corrective measures, removing what junk links you can with a month may prevent setbacks, should you receive such a warning.

You probably know the conversion rate of qualified visitors, using paid advertising would seem feasible.

There are many ways to increase traffic for your website.
1)SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
2)SMO(Social Media Optimization)
3)SEM(Search Engine Marketing)
There are many companies offering SEO services at affordable price.

create blog,backlinking,directory submission , use google adword, local listing....... fore more detail visit
http://www.worldwebsolutions.in/search-e...index.html